Who Am I?
What You’ll Need:
Post It Notes
At least two people
How To Play:
• One person is guessing and one person or team is answering (only one person can guess).
• The person or team answering must come up with a famous person’s name (they can be real, fictional, alive or from the past).
• Write the name of the person on the post it note and stick it on the guesser’s forehead.
• The guesser then asks questions to try and guess who they are. (You may want to limit to 20 questions).
• The answers can only respond with yes or no answers.