What You’ll Need:
At least two players
A ball for each player (tennis balls would be good)
How To Play:
• Everyone throws their balls in opposite directions to get the game started.
• Now you take turns at throwing your ball from where it lands (you are aiming to hit another players ball)
• If you throw your ball and it hits another person’s ball they are out of the game.
• Careful though because if you miss then they may get an easy shot at your ball.
• When it’s the next persons turn they can pick up their ball from where it is and if they hit yours then you are out.
• The winner is the last person standing.